EMERG is a new and dynamic group of companies with a dedicated focus on the emergency management sector in Australia and internationally.
EMERG has been forged from a group of companies with extensive knowledge and experience in all Emergency Management and Land Management operations. EMERG will build Capability, Resilience and Capacity through a diverse range of quality Training, Consulting, Mentoring, Leadership and knowledge sharing services.
“Learning from yesterday – Empowering Tomorrow”
The EMERG strategic alliance provides support and assistance to the Emergency Management Industry, Government, Corporate and Private clients.
- Professional consultancy services for fire and land management
- Incident and Emergency management experience
- Fixed and Rotary wing services
- Aerial platform for fire and pest control, disaster relief, exploration and construction
- Training and assessment in fire and emergency management and ancillary skills.
- RTO accreditation for National accredited training units.
- Bushfire survival planning
- Bushfire attack level and Bushfire risk assessment
- Bushfire fuel management planning
- Bushfire risk and asset management planning
- AIIMS and BWA licensed training with AFAC
EMERG group of companies;
- FIREGROUND (RTO41245)
- Fleet Helicopters
- Fire Risk Consultants
- IC Intent
- SA Bushfire Solutions